This course uses an instructional systems design model to guide the student in systematically developing effective Instruction. Theoretical and practical issues in instructional systems design are examined. Other instructional design models are introduced.
- IU 1: The Learners, their Environment, and the Instructional Goal
- IU 2: Conducting a Task Analysis and Identifying the Instructional Objectives
- IU 3: Writing the Performance Objectives and Assessments
- IU 4: Developing the Instructional Strategy
- IU5: Conducting a Formative Evaluation
- STAR Participants’ Guide
- STAR Learning Object